Tom's web presence
The Peculiar Utterance of the Day [Archive]
Publications and other web appearances
- Some dudes at Hi-Life
- Saturday afternoon with beer and pickles
- Jacob's Pickles
- Podcast: Furtively clutching your lottery ticket
- Podcast: sleep toking
- Podcast: Life-affirming nap
- Podcast: Sketch comedy based on other sketch comed...
- Podcast: Foreboding dreams suffused with finality
- My epic bike tour of New York City crossing the Qu...
- Podcast: Dinner parties
- Image: Uncalled For comedy troupe and friends foll...
- Image: Uncalled For in NYC!
- Podcast: Childhood friend
- Image: Taco Bell Doritos taco. Ehh, it's not that ...
- Podcast: The elemental questions of existence
- Podcast: I just started watching Downton Abbey
- Image: Tom X. Chao, Chris Paine & Friends with Dra...
- Podcast: I gotta start somewhere
- Image: Buran Theater Company Post-Show Schmooze!
- My god! Look who found in the pizza place!
- Look who I found at the Brick!
- Podcast: Lunch break nap time madness
- Podcast: The land of fashion models
- Look who I found walking around Union Square!
- Podcast: How are Becky and Noelle?
- Eerie red moon barely clears the rooftops of Astor...
- Image: Firesign Theatre "Dwarf" CD signed by Bergm...
- Old friends at P.S.122
- Podcast: Don't believe in relaxation
- Podcast: What I should've done then
- Return to cycling after 30 years!
- Friday night East Village fun
- Podcast: My morning commute
- Podcast: Balancing my checkbook
- ▼ March (35)
- ► 2011 (212)
- ► 2010 (232)
- ► 2009 (119)
For a more detailed overview of Tom X. Chao's work, please see his Wikipedia page that was created in October 2015.
Tom X. Chao has written, directed, produced and performed original theater pieces for over 10 years. His works include:
The Negative Energy FieldAudio: The Peculiar Utterance of the Day podcast
Can't Get Started | 2000, revived 2006
Cats Can See The Devil | 2003
Freak Out Under the Apple Tree | 2005
Callous Cad | 2009, revived 2011
The previous incarnation of this website is still available here.
Please hire Tom as an editor, indexer, researcher, or maker of bibliographies for psychology textbooks.