Tom's web presence
The Peculiar Utterance of the Day [Archive]
Publications and other web appearances
- Podcast: Women's hairstyles
- Podcast: Where is my soul?
- Photos: More recent fun
- Ballpark Cafe in Central Park
- Ray, Steve, Lori and cats in NYC!
- Photo: Lloyd Cole and son Will at Bowery Electric
- Tom and Uncalled For!
- My new song, "I Wish I Were Pretty," is now availa...
- Podcast: Public service announcement
- Eating the f*ck outta the office pizza
- Images: After Jim Turner's show at Dixon Place
- My two favorite dudes ever
- First visit to Hooters
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2011 (212)
- ► 2010 (232)
- ► 2009 (119)
NEW: You may make tax-deductible contributions to my Fall 2011 production of "Callous Cad" via my fiscal sponsor, The Field at: http://tinyurl.com/3ffhwyu
Tom X. Chao has written, directed, produced and performed original theater pieces for over 10 years. His works include:
The Negative Energy FieldAudio: The Peculiar Utterance of the Day podcast
Can't Get Started | 2000, revived 2006
Cats Can See The Devil | 2003
Freak Out Under the Apple Tree | 2005
The previous incarnation of this website is still available here.
Please hire Tom as an editor, indexer, researcher, or maker of bibliographies for psychology textbooks.