Tom's web presence
The Peculiar Utterance of the Day [Archive]
Publications and other web appearances
- Podcast: Can't move
- Photos: You're sure to fall in love with old Cape ...
- Nauset Beach ocean seascapes!
- Falmouth, MA bicycling fun!
- My first Wellfleet oyster
- I made it to Provincetown
- Podcast: The discount bus
- Podcast: Midnight in the city of evil
- Tom at Little Red Lighthouse, GWB
- Podcast: Daisy-chaining FireWire drives
- I'm not eating the office pizza this week, damn it...
- Image: Still from "Jerk Chicken," a short video wi...
- Podcast: JDate
- NEW Video: Jerk Chicken.
- Mellow soul with Mike and friends
- Tom at Lefty's farewell party with the brewery own...
- Drinking and painting with Mike
- Podcast: Holiday story
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2011 (212)
- ► 2010 (232)
- ► 2009 (119)
NEW: You may make tax-deductible contributions to my Fall 2011 production of "Callous Cad" via my fiscal sponsor, The Field at: http://tinyurl.com/3ffhwyu
Tom X. Chao has written, directed, produced and performed original theater pieces for over 10 years. His works include:
The Negative Energy FieldAudio: The Peculiar Utterance of the Day podcast
Can't Get Started | 2000, revived 2006
Cats Can See The Devil | 2003
Freak Out Under the Apple Tree | 2005
The previous incarnation of this website is still available here.
Please hire Tom as an editor, indexer, researcher, or maker of bibliographies for psychology textbooks.