Tom's web presence
The Peculiar Utterance of the Day [Archive]
Publications and other web appearances
- Etienne, Jason and kids in the 'burg
- Moira and friends following the performance of "Ma...
- Enterprise Mated to SCA Flying over the Hudson Riv...
- Podcast: Zoomba dream!
- Podcast: Trapped!
- Podcast: Message to a woman who didn't want to dat...
- Podcast: The gumball truck?
- After drinking Lefty's delicious growlers all nigh...
- Podcast: 420 day
- Podcast: The wrong choices of public transportatio...
- Out and about in Brooklyn and the UWS
- Ralf Hütter was present at the MoMA PS1 Kraftwerk ...
- Podcast: Appearing in tourist photos inside MoMA
- Podcast: Ich liebe die Musikgruppe Kraftwerk
- Image: Cecilia Chao with snow, circa 1960
- Mets win!
- Waiting for Tim to show up so we can go in and see...
- Image: Tom bikes up the Williamsburg Bridge! Credi...
- Podcast: Woman with a severe appearance
- Kraftwerk load-in at MoMA; I still have no ticket!...
- Podcast: Ultraman lives!
- Podcast: I left up Rory asleep (laughed uproarious...
- Podcast: Woman who doesn't understand me
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2011 (212)
- ► 2010 (232)
- ► 2009 (119)
For a more detailed overview of Tom X. Chao's work, please see his Wikipedia page that was created in October 2015.
Tom X. Chao has written, directed, produced and performed original theater pieces for over 10 years. His works include:
The Negative Energy FieldAudio: The Peculiar Utterance of the Day podcast
Can't Get Started | 2000, revived 2006
Cats Can See The Devil | 2003
Freak Out Under the Apple Tree | 2005
Callous Cad | 2009, revived 2011
The previous incarnation of this website is still available here.
Please hire Tom as an editor, indexer, researcher, or maker of bibliographies for psychology textbooks.
Sunday, April 15, 2012 | Filed Under | 0 Comments