Tom's web presence
The Peculiar Utterance of the Day [Archive]
Publications and other web appearances
- Etienne, Jason and kids in the 'burg
- Moira and friends following the performance of "Ma...
- Enterprise Mated to SCA Flying over the Hudson Riv...
- Podcast: Zoomba dream!
- Podcast: Trapped!
- Podcast: Message to a woman who didn't want to dat...
- Podcast: The gumball truck?
- After drinking Lefty's delicious growlers all nigh...
- Podcast: 420 day
- Podcast: The wrong choices of public transportatio...
- Out and about in Brooklyn and the UWS
- Ralf Hütter was present at the MoMA PS1 Kraftwerk ...
- Podcast: Appearing in tourist photos inside MoMA
- Podcast: Ich liebe die Musikgruppe Kraftwerk
- Image: Cecilia Chao with snow, circa 1960
- Mets win!
- Waiting for Tim to show up so we can go in and see...
- Image: Tom bikes up the Williamsburg Bridge! Credi...
- Podcast: Woman with a severe appearance
- Kraftwerk load-in at MoMA; I still have no ticket!...
- Podcast: Ultraman lives!
- Podcast: I left up Rory asleep (laughed uproarious...
- Podcast: Woman who doesn't understand me
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2011 (212)
- ► 2010 (232)
- ► 2009 (119)
NEW: You may make tax-deductible contributions to my Fall 2011 production of "Callous Cad" via my fiscal sponsor, The Field at: http://tinyurl.com/3ffhwyu
Tom X. Chao has written, directed, produced and performed original theater pieces for over 10 years. His works include:
The Negative Energy FieldAudio: The Peculiar Utterance of the Day podcast
Can't Get Started | 2000, revived 2006
Cats Can See The Devil | 2003
Freak Out Under the Apple Tree | 2005
The previous incarnation of this website is still available here.
Please hire Tom as an editor, indexer, researcher, or maker of bibliographies for psychology textbooks.