Tom's web presence
The Peculiar Utterance of the Day [Archive]
Publications and other web appearances
- Some dudes at Hi-Life
- Saturday afternoon with beer and pickles
- Jacob's Pickles
- Podcast: Furtively clutching your lottery ticket
- Podcast: sleep toking
- Podcast: Life-affirming nap
- Podcast: Sketch comedy based on other sketch comed...
- Podcast: Foreboding dreams suffused with finality
- My epic bike tour of New York City crossing the Qu...
- Podcast: Dinner parties
- Image: Uncalled For comedy troupe and friends foll...
- Image: Uncalled For in NYC!
- Podcast: Childhood friend
- Image: Taco Bell Doritos taco. Ehh, it's not that ...
- Podcast: The elemental questions of existence
- Podcast: I just started watching Downton Abbey
- Image: Tom X. Chao, Chris Paine & Friends with Dra...
- Podcast: I gotta start somewhere
- Image: Buran Theater Company Post-Show Schmooze!
- My god! Look who found in the pizza place!
- Look who I found at the Brick!
- Podcast: Lunch break nap time madness
- Podcast: The land of fashion models
- Look who I found walking around Union Square!
- Podcast: How are Becky and Noelle?
- Eerie red moon barely clears the rooftops of Astor...
- Image: Firesign Theatre "Dwarf" CD signed by Bergm...
- Old friends at P.S.122
- Podcast: Don't believe in relaxation
- Podcast: What I should've done then
- Return to cycling after 30 years!
- Friday night East Village fun
- Podcast: My morning commute
- Podcast: Balancing my checkbook
- ▼ March (35)
- ► 2011 (212)
- ► 2010 (232)
- ► 2009 (119)
NEW: You may make tax-deductible contributions to my Fall 2011 production of "Callous Cad" via my fiscal sponsor, The Field at: http://tinyurl.com/3ffhwyu
Tom X. Chao has written, directed, produced and performed original theater pieces for over 10 years. His works include:
The Negative Energy FieldAudio: The Peculiar Utterance of the Day podcast
Can't Get Started | 2000, revived 2006
Cats Can See The Devil | 2003
Freak Out Under the Apple Tree | 2005
The previous incarnation of this website is still available here.
Please hire Tom as an editor, indexer, researcher, or maker of bibliographies for psychology textbooks.