Tom's web presence
The Peculiar Utterance of the Day [Archive]
Publications and other web appearances
- ► 2012 (231)
- Podcast: What to eat on the plane part two
- Downtown LA fun, Dec. 28, 2011
- The Garhering of the People 2011
- The Gathering of the People 2011
- Robert presents a new map to Dad for Christmas
- SPECIAL Holiday Song (re-uploaded from 2007)
- Podcast: Funnest Christmas ever
- Tom at Suehiro Cafe, December 22, 2011.
- Podcast: Sea and sky
- Downtown LA fun!
- Podcast: Late night bookstore
- 1st Nom Nom Truck visit, Pasadena!
- PODCAST: Not a great choice for in-flight dining
- Anthony and Bob
- Ian and Berit leaving the Brick party.
- How not to use the LED flash on the iPhone 4S
- Podcast: Sideshow geek tricks
- Podcast: Hanukkah candy
- Michael and the lads
- John and Anne at Dixon Place
- The cool party
- This art is cool
- Jim at DP
- Drunk as fuck, looking at the moon
- Podcast: You hung your lights in the trees
- Wonderful to see this old friend again!
- On the Way to LAX
- New York City is a fun town.
- PODCAST: The laughter of girls
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2010 (232)
- ► 2009 (119)
For a more detailed overview of Tom X. Chao's work, please see his Wikipedia page that was created in October 2015.
Tom X. Chao has written, directed, produced and performed original theater pieces for over 10 years. His works include:
The Negative Energy FieldAudio: The Peculiar Utterance of the Day podcast
Can't Get Started | 2000, revived 2006
Cats Can See The Devil | 2003
Freak Out Under the Apple Tree | 2005
Callous Cad | 2009, revived 2011
The previous incarnation of this website is still available here.
Please hire Tom as an editor, indexer, researcher, or maker of bibliographies for psychology textbooks.
Thursday, December 15, 2011 | Filed Under | 0 Comments